We are currently looking for a registered manager to join a well established care home in the area of Taunton, the home provides care and support to those that suffer with dementia and mental health needs.
This is a full time, permanent role paying between £38,000 - £40,000 per year.
Duties of being a registered manager include;
- Leadership and management of staff team, including line management and supervision.
- Ensure robust rota management and lead on recruitment whilst attracting candidates in line with company values.
- Develop relationships with Social Workers, Commissioners, and referral agencies to ensure a steady flow of referrals and maintain high occupancy across the year.
- Work with regulators and commissioners to deliver on compliance, meeting expectations outlined in CQC KLOE's.
- Develop strong relationships with resident family members / representatives, using feedback to drive continuous improvement of service and care quality.
- Oversee the development of the Home's activities program, ensuring residents are engaged, stimulated and supported in line with their personal wishes.
- Work to maintain and establish the groups ethos and culture throughout all departments of the Home's operations.
- Use the group's training provision and additional training resources to ensure all staff are appropriately trained to carry out their work to the highest standards.
Benefits of being a Registered manager include;
* Flexible working hours
* 6.6 weeks holiday
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Investment in training & development
* Free onsite parking
If you are interested in working as a registered manager, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss further.
REGISTERED MANAGER/REGISTERED HOME MANAGER/CARE HOME MANAGER/NURSING HOME MANAGER/REGISTERED MANAGER NURSE/RMA/
- REGISTERED MANAGER/REGISTERED HOME MANAGER/CARE HOME MANAGER/NURSING HOME MANAGER/REGISTERED MANAGER NURSE/RMA/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'