Looking for a Registered Manager with experience within Domiciliary care to oversee the running of a well performing Domiciliary care service based in Telford, Shropshire. You would be responsible for effectively managing the excellent team of carers, maintaining the high quality of care that the service delivers and drive the branch forward whilst it looks to achieve ‘Outstanding’ with CQC.
The service is currently delivering around 1200 hours of care per week and specialises in the delivery of complex care to service users with Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviour. You woul next experience in dealing with complex care to apply for the role. You would be joining a vibrant and passionate team who put care first and for someone that shares the company’s passion of delivering fantastic standards of care this will be the perfect role.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Will be handling all aspects of managing the service, from managing staff to P+L responsibility
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Safely achieve new care hours in line with the organisation’s growth targets
- Oversee staff rota, ensuring quality and compliance
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager within Domiciliary care
- Driven and ambitious
- Experience in handling complex care and challenging behaviours
- Good management skills and is willing to take on responsibility
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- Work for a domiciliary care company with a fantastic reputation and real focus on quality
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic support network within the company
- Chance to take full responsibility of a well performing service
- Starting salary of up to 40K with opportunities to increase as progress within the role.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'