Calling all Residential Childcare Manager's!
We are working exclusively on a Brand new role, with a provider who is opening a new home-based in Wolverhampton.
So if you are an experienced registered manager who is looking to open a new home and then progress to Operations manager within 18/24 months then this is the opportunity for you.
This brand new 5 bedded residential home in Wolverhampton specialises in providing therapeutic care to children and young people with Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career-defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality!
Registered Manager duties and responsibilities include:
- Protect children and young people from threats to health, welfare, and normal development inside and outside of the home environment
- Ensure the home environment is appropriate and sensitive to the needs of children and young people
- Managing the home through procedures, policies, and activities engaged in to provide a positive and enjoyable experience for the child or young person they are responsible for
- Ensuring key stages in the stay of the child or young person such as admissions, discharge, transfers are properly managed and recorded
- Ensure staff dealing with complex cases are given support and advice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with social workers, teaching staff, and other professionals from associated agencies engaged in childcare
- To assist in the management and operation of budget and petty cash within guidelines
- To assist in the homes budgeting estimates
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist in the development of staff
- To have the responsibility in the deployment and management of staff on a day-to-day basis
- To be involved in the monitoring, appraisal, and disciplining of staff as necessary
Minimum requirements for this position are:
- Experience working as a Registered Manager with OFSTED
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Children & Young People
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience working in a Learning Disability Home
- Have GOOD to OUTSTANDING ratings by OFSTED
Benefits of this position are:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Genuine opportunity for progression into an Operations Manager position
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Contact: Vio at Job Paths 4 U
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Learning Disabilities
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'