Are you a Registered Manager within a Care, Residential or Nursing Home. Spear Recruitment are working with a local Home seeking a dynamic and caring individual as their Registered Manager..
Hours: 37.5 per week typically Mon-Fri, however will include weekend, evening and on calls according to the needs of the service.
Salary: Annual salary of £30,000 to £35,000 entirely depending on Experience
- Registration as the manager with the relevant regulator (CQC), complying with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
- To enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Achieve together ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
What we offer in return
- Annual salary of £30,000/£35,000 depending on experience
- Fully paid training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
This vacancy is being managed by Spear Recruitment
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- registered manager
- care management
- Health and social care
- level 5
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'