Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to be one of the largest charities for vulnerable adults in the country.
The position is due to start within the next month on a full time basis. The salary is between £28,000 and £33,500, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing staff and will have experience supporting a vulnerable client group.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing all aspects of service in line with both RQIA and Supporting People requirements
* Managing a number of employees and a residential home
* Participating as a Senior Manager in the overall planning of service with responsibility for the implantation of identified plans
* Leading and motivating the team to work enthusiastically towards supporting the needs of people with autism
* Ensuring that the needs of adults with autism are assessed, identified and met through careful programme planning and behaviour support
* Contributing to wellbeing and independence in line with CQC by maintaining empathetic, professional and informative relationships
* Accepting delegated budgetary responsibility for designated services
* Carrying out staff appraisals, setting KPI’s and training new starters
* Coordinating with external agencies
* Keeping abreast of legislative changes
* Experience of working with vulnerable needs
* Management of staff
* An enhanced DBS on the Update Service would be prefereable
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Support Services Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'