This role is working in a Children's Residential home and is a Permanent full time position. We are looking for someone who can help set up a new home. The home looks after children with a range of emotional, social and behavioral needs.
The Manager should have a hands on approach being prepared to work on the floor as part of the team as well as carrying out specified management duties .
* Support Service Users in line with their care plans
* Encourage Independence
* Control Finances
* Contribute towards the wellbeing of service users (in line with CQC requirements)
* To keep records
* Manage Rotas and Support Seniors in their role
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a strong resilient character
* Be self motivated
* Have a caring and calm attitude and empathy with children and young people
* Have an ability to manage challenging behaviour
* The ability to manage challenging situations
* Be able to drive and have access to a car
* A level 5 Diploma is essential (or the willingness to work towards one)
* An enhanced DBS check is required for all positions - we can apply for one on your behalf
* Minimum of two references to cover a period of 5 years
* Face to face interview
To apply for this position please contact Prospero Health and Social Care on or send us over your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'