Job Role: RegisteredManager
Gilbert Meher are working with the brilliantly run organisation who provide specialist care for individuals with learning disabilities. With multiple services across the region, they are looking for a strong registered manager to work in a large residential home.
This role is an excellent opportunity for those looking for the next step in their career. Having the sole responsibility for one home, this role provides you with the opportunity to mentor the experienced and friendly staff. Most of the senior management team started as a registered manager with this company, so the opportunity for progression is very real.
- Lead, supervise and motivate your team to ensure the highest quality of care and support.
- Report into and work with the operations manager in your region to ensure that the high standards are maintained
- Support individuals within the home along with maintaining positive relationships with the families
- Work alongside the strong deputy manager and senior members of staff within the home to ensure that the home is managed in the most efficient way possible
- Proven experience in a managerial role working with learning disabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Extensive experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulatory standards
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care preferred
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'