Spear Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager Care and Housing Support who would be the responsible registered manager for domiciliary care services delivered to vulnerable adults living in Moorview Supported Housing.
- To manage the provision of high quality services, enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
- As Registered Manager be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Care at Home is compliant with relevant legislation.
- As the manager responsible for housing support you will ensure the proper administration, management and maintenance of the scheme in accordance with The Fed standards and procedures.
The registered manager is directly accountable to CQC the regulatory body for domiciliary care.
What will you need to be a Registered Care Manager?
- Ideally qualified or willing to work towards QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held).
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home are/Domiciliary care service
- Management level experience within social care setting
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- Experience of 2 years in running an Elderly Domiciliary Home Care Service is essential.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment.
- Registered Manager
- Domiciliary Manager
- Registered Domiciliary Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'