My client are currently looking to hire a Registered Manager. This is a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent. You'll be responsible for leading outstanding care and management to our team working with autistic adults.
- Positive attitude
- Ensuring the needs of adults are assessed and identifies through programme planning of staff
- Supervise and manage staff performance
- Proven experience of working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager
- Excellent staff management experience
- Experience working with autistic people. A personal or professional connection.
Working 37 hours per week you will be required to be flexible as the services operate a rota system that covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Driving licence desirable
It is highly desirable that you hold a driving licence and have access to transport.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'