Title: Care Manager
We are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Registered Manager for our branch in Loughton.
You will be either an experienced Care Manager within the Domiciliary Care market, or a senior Care Coordinator/Team leader with the potential to move into this pivotal Managerial role. You will most certainly have knowledge, experience and insight into the Domiciliary care market and the running those services alongside strong leadership and management qualities are essential.
We are looking for a committed, passionate, enthusiastic and career focused individual to manage and expand care delivery in this busy and demanding environment, and this opportunity offers the excitement of (a new start) branch development. Your knowledge and skills will form part of the growth and service strategy for our business in the future and we welcome your ideas, thoughts and suggestions to ensure we continue to explore new avenues of sustainable care.
This is an exciting, yet challenging role for a creative and enthusiastic individual with good communication skills and a particular attention in developing 'best practices' to ensure quality care.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service - ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
* Provide leadership, management and support to the team.
* Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of your branch, ensuring the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPI’s
* Promote, drive and grow brand new care packages.
* Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
* Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
* Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
* Implement the Surecare complaints procedure and handle complaints effectively against policy.
* Continually review and improve our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered at all times
* Be responsible for the recruitment of high quality staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
* Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
The Ideal Candidate
* Must have experience in a management position within the Domiciliary Care sector
* Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
* Experience in managing people
* Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
* Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
* A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
* Self motivated, organised, flexible and caring
* Excellent administration and good IT skills
£30,000 - 38,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* 25- day holiday
* Extra day off on your birthday (optional)
* Paid mileage
* The opportunity to make a difference to those within community
* Further development
About the Company
Surecare have been established since 1994, and are regarded as a Market Leader in Care Services. You will be joining a great Company, with great Employees, all committed to our determination to supply outstanding Care and support to our local communities.
If this career opportunity sounds like you, and you can demonstrate the skills and knowledge we are looking for, then we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'