Registered Manager - Walton on Thames
Mon - Fri (with alternate weekends)
Basic annual salary: £32,500
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced registered manager to oversee the management of a brand new elderly assisted living complex in Walton-on-Thames.
This brand new development consists of 54 one and two bedroom apartments finished to a very high specification.
About the Role
- Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
- We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Managers work together with our parent companies to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the development, ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
About you - are you…
- Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
- You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission in order to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by us)
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Funded training & much more …
Does this sound like you?
If you've got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we'd love to hear from you! Please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment to apply for this Registered Manager position in Walton-on-Thames.
Next Steps: If your application is shortlisted we will be in contact to arrange an interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'