I have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a large stable organisation in Bristol the experienced Registered Manager will be new business focused and an individual with drive who can grow and develop the organisation.
A fantastic opportunity with a great salary package is on offer you will be working with a structured team and supportive staff!
Applicants should have/be:
- Experience within management of high-quality care
- Qualified to the level of NVQ 3 essential NVQ level 5 (willing to work towards)
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast-paced changing environment
- In possession of a range of skills which can support further diversification of services as the business grows and develops
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager 1 - 2 Years
Main responsibilities - Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
- Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice always.
- To support relations with contractual partners facilitating structured growth of service provisions within our geographical and contractual boundaries.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and inspirational goals.
- To support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services are constantly monitored, assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.
Rare Opportunity to work with an outstanding and supporting Director with regular benefits and rewards for meeting Targets together
Key Word Search - Registered Care Manager - Registered Manager - Care Manager - Registered Manager - Manager - General Care Manager - Social Care - Manchester - Social Care - Health & Social Care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Registered Manager
- Care Manager
- Registered Care Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'