Registered Manager - Alton, Hampshire - Assisted Living - Elderly
£30,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + Company Benefits
100% Private clients!
Closing Date: TBC - Apply today to avoid disappointment
White Recruitment is looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a newly constructed Assisted Living development in Alton, Hampshire. The Development is purpose built and soon to open with around 55 apartments, ranging between one and two beds, the development also has a restaurant, homeowners lounge and guest suite.
My client is a large and recognisable industry leader in Assisted Living, with a great reputation, and fantastic career progression/training potential. The company is currently under significant and sustained growth, so now is a great time to join!
The postholder will take overall responsibility for the day to day operational running of the development, as well as lead, direct and supervise a team of staff. You will also be registered with the Care Quality Commission to promote the management of domiciliary care services to home owners within the development. Working alternate weekends will be required with time off in the week.
We are looking for someone who:
· Experience of working with and understanding the needs of older people
· Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
· Experience of working in an operational management role
· Experience of leading and managing a team of staff
· A good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
· Must hold full UK driving licence
Benefits for the role include:
· Salary: £30,500/yr
· Bonus Scheme
· Overtime available
· Extensive Company Benefits
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping through a staff Reward Scheme
Apply today to make sure you are considered
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Assisted Living
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Extra Care
- Care Home Manager
- Residential Manager
- Carehome Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"