Hours 40 per week
Our client is a leading provider of Adult care services within the UK who aims to provide the right care for the individuals they care for.
They provide a community-based residential care setting, as well as a network of supported living services, we support adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge. We also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need
An exciting opportunity has recently opened up for an Experienced Registered Manager who is dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs, you must be RGN qualified, your team will support service users in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What we'd like from you:
* Commitment to delivering high quality care
* Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
* Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
* Fine tuned decision making skills
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
What our client can give to you:
* A competitive salary
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Online benefits and cash back rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* SMART Childcare Vouchers
* SMART Pension option
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.