Are you qualified and experienced enough to take that step up in your career and lead our children's service?
Have you been a Registered Manager, or can qualify in accordance to OFSTED's requirements with alternative equivalent qualifications?
As a Registered Manager here's your chance to make a difference to children's lives. What can you bring, from your management background, to an organisation who are all about helping you and the children we support?
Founded over 10 years ago, we are a specialist therapeutic care provider operating in 5 countries who are expanding in Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard. Come join us!
- Staff parking
- Robust geographic structure, allowing ample room for progression to regional, operational and central governance capacity
- Located within easy access to town facilities and local businesses
- Fastest referral process from screening to final decision 2 hours!
- Ensure that the Home's policies and procedures are adhered to and that resources are managed effectively
- To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints
- To liaise with Local Authorities, School, Health and other professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people
- To actively promote the Home's equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies
- All actions and activities as expected of a Registered Manager
Level 5 Management qualification or equivalent according to OFSTED's criteria
2 years recent experience working with children in a residential care setting
At least 1 year at senior level in residential care
Please get in touch with Sandip on to apply now. After you application, you will enjoy the smoothest on-boarding process in the industry, where specialist teams will work together to get your checks done and get you started in the New Year! Don't wait, please call now and realise your true potential, by helping our children and staff realise theirs!
Management Recruitment Specialist
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.