Complex & Acute Care
Salary £55,000+ bonus
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager, Complex & Acute Care for our client a well established and recognised provider. We are seeking candidates who have previous clinical experience as well as a proven history in managing succesful care facilities.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in Complex & Acute Clinical Care.
- Strong Registered Manager experience.
- Familiar with running a large Residential Clinical Care environment.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Good understanding of CQC compliance
- Have excellent clinical skills (current PIN not essential)
- Have good local authority and social worker relationship/network.
- Able to develop and manage projects, set budgets and acheive targets.
- Take ownership of the site and the role.
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Group funded DBS check
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- 4 weeks Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Full induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
Interview date TBC pending shortlist.
All offers of employment are subject to references and Enhanced DBS check.
Easily commutable from Surrey & Sussex and surrounding areas.
- Acute Care
- Management Skills
- Clinical Skills
- Clinical Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job