£28,000, per annum, plus company benefits
Full time, permanent
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager for a small residential service based in Rochester, Kent. The service provides support for adults with learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, epilepsy and challenging behaviours.
The service is a small, detached house, situated close to the Medway area and has easy access to a range of activities / facilities in the area. The staff team really promote independence, community presence, active support and choices to enable individualS to reach their potential and achieve their goals, with the help of a very experienced and supportive team.
Being a very values driven organisation, our client works hard to ensure that its core values are being practiced and carried out in all areas of how they operate such as in the planning and delivering of care, recruiting of staff - ensuring newly appointed staff and existing staff share the same vision and values and through achieving high standards - ensuring everyone is working to the same high standards of care and quality.
The company are winners of several healthcare awards and offer their staff ongoing training and professional development opportunities as well as some great company benefits such as; pension scheme, life assurance, child care vouchers, reward schemes to name a few!
As the Registered Manager, you will report to the Operations Manager and beresponsible for the day to day organisation and effective running of the service in accordance with the Care Homes Regulations.
You will create and maintain an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere at the home and providesupervision and support for all members of staff, to ensure high standards of professional care and practice based on the individual needs of each resident.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining reports and records in respect of individual residents and their progress, and attending relevant meetings, care reviews, clinics etc.
Requirements for the Registered Manager:
- Ideally hold the Leadership and Management Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or be prepared to study this qualification
- Previous management experience within the learning disability sector
- Familiar with appropriate regulations and legislation
- Recruitment and staff training, with the ability to identify specific staff training needs
- Marketing of services, with a commercial awareness
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and record keeping skills
- The ability to communicate with a multi-disciplinary team, such as social services, GP’s etc
- Engage / network with the wider community teams to facilitate ongoing activities for the residents
Look at some of the fantastic benefits our client has to offer!
- Opportunity to complete a care management qualification
- Salary scale / career progression available for those who are looking for it!
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Paid DBS and holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend from now £350
If you are interested in taking up a new job as a Registered Manager, please email your cv immediately quoting reference - MB - Registered Manager - ROCHESTER and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Services
- Residential Care
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job