Blackrock Care are currently recruiting a registered manager on behalf of a quality focused specialist homecare provider, who provide support to elderly clients across Lambeth
My client has recently been registered with CQC and are seeking a Registered Manager who has plenty of drive, ambition and a real focus on establishing the business in local area.
The successful candidate will must be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the care industry and CQC requirements. A strong attention to detail will be required for this role, as well the ability to build and develop positive working relationships with other care professionals
Salary from £35,000 to £40,000
- Promote the highest standards of care and service - ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Provide leadership, management and support to the team.
- Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of the business, ensuring the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPI’s
- Promote, drive and grow brand new care packages.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business-critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for provider and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
- Continually review and improve our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered at all times
- Be responsible for the recruitment of high-quality staff
- Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have experience in a management position within the Domiciliary Care sector
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Experience in managing people
- Full Uk License and have own vehicle
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or Equivalent
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
- Self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring
- Excellent administration and good IT skills