Fantastic opportunity for an Registered Manager to lead an Ofsted-Registered Children's home.
Do you have significant experience of working within a residential children's service at management? Are you looking for a new challenge within a fantastic, stable and forward-thinking company? If you meet the below criteria please apply now!
The role: You will work under the guidance of the Service Manager to support and supervise a team of Residential and Senior Residential Support Workers to provide quality care to looked after children with emotional and behavioural difficulties within a therapeutic environment. The home can accommodate 6 young people at any one time. You will work closely to all internal and external policy and procedure, showing a willingness to ensure the service meets Ofsted requirements and the National Minimum Standards.
- Diploma/ NVQ Level 5 in children and young people.
- Or Level 4 with Registered Managers Award.
- Experience of working in a senior capacity within an Ofsted registered children's home
- Excellent knowledge of requirements of role and ability to lead others
- Fantastic opportunity to have a lead role within a well-established, secure and reputable company
- Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience/qualifications.
- Brilliant working ethos with strong therapeutic emphasis
- Bonus scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch asap for an initial discussion.
- social care
- home manager
- care manager
- regsitered manager