Registered Home Manager
£80000.00 up to £100000.00 per annum/package
(RGN or RMN) NMC PIN or Outstanding CQC Rating
Registered Home Manager experience is essential
Life Changing Career Move
The Registered Home Manager will provide leadership and management to the staff team by ensuring the group's vision and values are understood and acted on. Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose. At all times the home operates within the group's policies and procedures. That the home meets all regulatory requirements. Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved.
- The Registered Home Manager will ensure the home is financially sound and profitable
- Outstanding Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
- Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
- Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
- 5 Years Management experience in a relevant field as Registered Home Manager.
- Conditions relevant to people with Challenging Behaviour - Relevant legislation e.g. valuing people, mental capacity act, - Ability to communicate to range of people using different communication methods
- Financially astute and exceptionally organised
- Be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma
- Develop the staff team enabling the individuals we support to reach their full potential.
- Strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Experienced in care management with excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People
- Customer Focused at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home. Excellent Commercial Acumen
- Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise (nursing qualification is desired but not essential)
- Diploma Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Excellent remuneration package
- £80,000 up to £100000 package
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this position
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- home manager
- elderly care
- registered home manager
- nursing manager home