My client supports those with learning disabilities across the Wiltshire area via residential, supported living and outreach services.
Due to internal promotion, they are looking for a Registered Manager to oversee the supported living services based in Swindon, and are offering a salary of up to £27K. This will be an ideal opportunity for a Deputy wanting to take the next step in their career.
As the Registered Manager you will;
- Support and supervise the Deputy Manager's
- Motivate and inspire your team to provide outstanding support
- Promote independence
- Work closely with the Area Manager to grow the services across the area
- Work inline of CQC regulations and internal policies and procedures
To be considered for the position of Registered Manager you will have;
- Extensive understanding of learning disabilities and complex needs
- Minimum experience as a Deputy Manager within a similar services
- A minimum of a NVQ/QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Passion, enthusiasm and drive
For more information please call Claire on or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job