You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team located in the vicinity of the Leicester office to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
- Be responsible for the development of your branch, the service, branch staff and carers out in the field.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service - ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Drive business forward to achieve/exceed targets
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained.
- Implement the complaints procedure and handle complaints effectively against policy.
- Be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff
We are looking for someone with a healthcare management background to have the commercial awareness to be able to grow and drive the Branch forward
Candidate should have held a similar position previously.
Great Team Player
Full UK Driving Licence
- Health Care
- Health Safety
- Management Experience
- Social Care