An exciting opportunity has arisen for a nurse-qualified Registered Manager to join a Nursing Home in Chorley. The purpose-built, 40-bedded home is situated a short distance from the M6 and M61 motorways providing ideal access from the surrounding areas in Lancashire and Greater Manchester. The home enjoys an excellent reputation and is well established in the local community, which attracts many enquirers and keeps the home full and operating a waiting list for places. The home is also associated with Millennium Care, an award winning care home group which was selected to be in parliamentary review showing high standard of practise and recruitment in care.
We are looking for someone who has plenty of drive, ambition and a real focus on maintaining high standards and pushing the home forward to become outstanding.
You must be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the care industry and CQC requirements in addition to holding the relevant qualifications necessary for the registered managers position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote the highest standards of care and service -ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Provide leadership, management and support to the team.
- Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of the business, ensuring the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPI’s
- Promote, drive and grow brand new care packages.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business-critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
- Continually review and improve our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered at all times
- Be responsible for the recruitment of high-quality staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have experience in a management position within the Nursing Care sector.
- Current working NMC PIN
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing people.
- Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
- Self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Paid mileage
- Supported further development