A new exciting permanent opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Ipswich.
Your new company
Hays are excited to be working exclusively with this Children's Home. This organisation has grown from a small family run company to now supporting clients from all over the country and have been praised by commissioners and clients alike. The company's foundations were formed with passionate and positive staff and that has not changed from the beginning to now.
Your new role
This organisation are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their vibrant and friendly team.
What you'll need to succeed
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for the overarching service delivered within the Children's home.
- You will be responsible for supervising, supporting and managing the other staff within their department.
- The client is looking for a professional individual with significant experience in their field and someone who holds a qualification and registration in social work or social care management.
- The role requires a positive value base, a good understanding of social work perspectives and an ability to manage staff, environment and clients with complex and challenging behaviours.
- As the service manager you will supervise the staff within their line management, including completion of appraisals and ensure the cohesive consistency amongst the team. Most importantly you are responsible for ensuring the clients needs are met, the environment is positive and the statutory or contractual obligations of the organisation are met.
- You will review and ensure good standards of practice in recording and monitoring, liaison with other agencies, and contact with the local community.
- Developing and maintaining a positive and 'warm' culture throughout the team and the service.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to develop your career with this expanding organisation who really value and support their staff
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Virginia now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Registered Manager