Registered Manager, Rochdale, Complex Care and Autism Division
£32,000 - £35,000
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager for a new residential service our national client is providing in Rochdale. This is an exciting opportunity to join their successful and expanding Complex and Autism Division.
As the Registered Manager of this service you will provide management of clinical, development, operational, financial and administrative functions. You will also assist senior management in matters of strategic planning, Company standards and policies and procedures.
- Drive the referral process to ensure efficient and timely screening of referrals for appropriateness, and to ensure effective and professional communication with referral and purchasing authorities about the services and other services in the group.
- Review and acquire authorisation all service proposals developed for submission to purchasing authorities.
- Ensure proper service delivery to users.
- Support clinical consultation on all cases, as appropriate, or ensure availability of such consultation.
- Co-ordinate and provide rotational on-call emergency system and participate in delivery of on-call services as needed.
- Assist other personnel with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all users as needed.
- Facilitate user staffing meetings with involved agencies and professional providers, as appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with other social service and health care organisations and advocacy groups to ensure effective service delivery and public relations.
- Ensure the development and evaluation of training programmes for all carers and staff.
- Manage the maintenance of current and complete client records and reports in accordance with company and regulatory standards.
- Ensure effective risk assessments are completed and risk management plans are developed.
- Manage the recruitment of residential carers and support workers. Supervise the Recruiter(s) in registration/certification and/or carer screening/vetting activities; supervise and approve all carer recruitment plans and strategies.
- Manage compliance with the Company quality assurance and improvement process and preferred practices, such as Quality Audit, user reviews, PCP's, and CQC annual reports.
- Hold and retain Registration with CQC for the service.
- A relevant professional qualification such as Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or relevant professional Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 5, QCF Level 5 Award Certificate or Diploma, HNC, HND, Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care. or
- a Level 4 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 4, QCF Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma, BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma, Certificate or Award and working towards a professional Qualification at Level 5 as above.
If this sounds for you then please get in touch by sending your CV now! You can also call Antonia at Randstad on .
Alternatively apply below!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- service manager
- Residential manager
- Supported living manager
- registered service manager
- LD manager
- complex needs manager