Registered Manager - Children’s Service
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
DMD Recruitment are keen to speak with a Registered Manager OR Home Manager OR Therapeutic Manager OR Deputy Manager on behalf of an established care company, recognised for its experience and excellent reputation in the care sector.
Working closely with local authorities and professional bodies the aim is to ensure that each and every child and young person is placed in an environment that suits their individual care and educational needs.
This is a rewarding Registered Manager role with a reputable company that specialise in supporting children with emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children and to ensure that the quality of care provided is consistent with the Children Homes Regulations and the Quality Standards
- Establish and maintain a competent, motivated and confident staff team and to offer leadership, managerial direction, guidance and support to staff at all levels
- Ensure that the home’s policies and procedures are adhered to and that resources are managed effectively
- Develop systems for the efficient administration of the Home and to ensure that the fabric of the Home, equipment, appliances and grounds are maintained to the highest order in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
- To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints
- Liaise with Local Authorities, School, Health and other professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people
- Actively promote the Home’s equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies
- Excellent organisation
- NVQ 3 in Children & Young People
- NVQ 4 Leadership & Management
- Drive own vehicle
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you meet the all essential skills, please send your CV today to Emma Rawlinson.
- Social Care
- Support Workers