We are looking for a talented, experienced Registered Manager with an enviable and proven track record of commercial and customer performance within the healthcare sector. The ideal candidate will be committed to achieving standards of excellence.
Service Manager - Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification, at least to NVQ Level 4, or equivalent, in the area of care they are responsible
- At least 2 years' experience in a senior management capacity
- Knowledge of legislation relating specifically to Care Homes (regulations and standards), including registration and inspection procedures.
- Able to demonstrate periodic training to update own knowledge, skills and competence
- Able to plan, co-ordinate, organise and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Deputy Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-QRMA-4533 or email your CV to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- Challenging Behaviour
- Learning Disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job