An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for service based in Gainsborough. The service provides nursing and residential care for adults with a range of learning and physical disabilities, and aims to encourage service users to live as independently as possible.
They require a Registered Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users, and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care.
- Ensure that staff are providing excellent standards of support to the people that use the service, in line with regulatory and internal quality standards.
- Ensure that all person centred care plans are reviewed, evaluated and updated regularly.
- Strive to ensure best practice through internal auditing and self-monitoring.
- Meet and exceed requirements for quality and performance through an agreed programme of constant improvement.
- Maintain a profitable service through monitoring of cost control, maintaining high occupancy levels, fee adjustments and effective budgeting.
Key skills and Competencies:
- NVQ Level 4 or 5/equivalent qualification - you will be CQC registered
- Someone with good knowledge of Learning Disabilities and physical disabilities, or someone with an elderly background who has good clinical knowledge in relation to physical disabilities
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC legislation
- Knowledge of new service commissioning, business development and leading excellence in care and support.
- A detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care and support for the people who use our services is essential.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the key business activities associated with a care and support service.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- Physical Disability
- Learning Disability