Registered Manager required by an established, privately owned residential care home (26 beds) near the Norfolk coast.
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong leadership qualities and be able to make things happen.
- Be committed and have the skills to provide quality care to the more vulnerable individual keeping them safe and keen to promote the wellbeing of those living with dementia
- Be protective of the homes good reputation.
- Have management experience within an elderly residential care setting
- Be aware of compliance and have an understanding of current legislation and CQC requirements.
- Be an effective and confident communicator.
- Have a Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent eg CMS, DMS.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Be flexible (40 hrs per week)
Salary up to 35K dependent on experience
Statutory Holiday entitlement
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
All CV’s will be responded to within a short time scale.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job