Dove Resourcing is supporting a residential childcare provider, to help source them a highly experienced Registered Manager to join their establish 5 bedded complex needs children’s home based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
They deliver highly individualised care packages to young people with complex needs, between the ages of 9- 17 years old. The company we work with ensure their children’s homes are a homely environment where, with the right care and dedicated support, every child and young person can fulfil their potential.
I am looking for highly experienced Registered Managers who has extensive experience within the residential child care sector.
Registered Managers within this organisation can expect to receive a salary Between £33,000 - £40,000 plus bonuses.
As the Registered manager, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the home and will help with the following tasks;
- Help with the start up process of the new service.
- Help with the development of the children’s home.
- Oversee support staff ensuring the home complies with all aspects of the Children’s Act & surpasses National Minimum care standards
- Conduct staff supervision
- Lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all National Minimums standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant
- Maintain and develop relationships with placing authorities in the region.
To be considered you will be;
- An individual with a child centred ethos to their work - a belief in a thorough matching process.
- Be prepared to undergo further training in line with the requirements of the role.
- Hold your Level 5 qualification working with children and young people.
- A car driver with a full UK driving licence.
- May consider an experienced Deputy Manager seeking a new challenge.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with the successful applicant being subject to referencing and a DBS check.
If you’re on the lookout for a Registered Manager role based within the Loughborough area, or know anyone who may be interested please do get in touch with Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered manager’s - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.
- Management Skills
- Social Care
- Staff Management
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'