My Client, and Award winning Children Care Provider is looking for a Registered Manager to join one of their Homes in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is an OFSTED Registered service with excellent reports and will require somebody from a similar background. Strong leadership, Can do attitude, strong character who can lead a team and provide an excellent service. Must have your own transport due to the location of the service.
The role of Registered Manager is to provide managerial leadership and appropriate role model for all employees and young people at the Service. It involves being accountable for a residential setting and working holistically with young people who have experienced family crises and who struggle to manage their behaviour. The Registered Manager will be expected to ensure that standards are achieved and maintained through the implementation of the Company’s policies and procedures
The key outcomes for the role of Registered Manager are:-
- To manage the home to ensure it meets the standards as expected in the Statement of purpose
- Achieve GOOD as a minimum as an OFSTED rating.
- Effectively manage the onsite inspection process by acting as the interface with OFSTED.
- Ensure the home is staffed adequately by managing the team to include daily rota management, holiday requests, absence cover, attendance at training and sessional bank.
- Manage and operate budgets within financial guidelines
- An excellent standard of care is provided for the young people, where positive routines are established and maintained and their individual needs are always taken into account.
- The welfare of all the young people looked after at the Service is promoted, and the employee recognises and assumes their responsibility to exercise particular care, vigilance and energy in their approach to safeguarding.
- Health & Safety regulations are fully observed, alongside any other relevant legislation and responsibility is taken to ensure they are implemented within your home.
- Young people are supervised effectively, a positive level of control is maintained and age-appropriate activities are devised.
- Confidentiality is always kept including that around young people, employees, systems and procedures, both during and after employment.
Essential Competencies/Skills & Experience
Able to take responsibility for and provide the care of young people
Motivation to work with children and young people
Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and boundaries with children and young people
Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
Attitudes to use of authority and maintaining discipline
Able to recognise and assume responsibility to exercise particular care, vigilance and energy in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people
Level 5 Diploma or equivalent in Health & Social Care
Able to plan ahead, manage time and prioritise
A minimum of 2 years experience working with children in the last 5 years and at least 1 year at senior level of Supervision
Position: Registered Manager
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'