We're looking for a Registered Manager to take up a position managing a residential care home in the Newcastle area. As the Home Manager you'll be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of a residential home for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions, dementia and physical disabilities, ensuring that that a safe and effective care service is delivered. On offer for the Registered Manager is a salary of circa £30,000 and an excellent benefits package.
The Registered Manager
- You'll be the Registered Manager of a residential home for adults with Mental Health conditions, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
- You'll be ensuring that the service operates in accordance with CQC fundamental standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and best practice.
- You'll provide leadership and support to all staff that work within the service and create and uphold a positive and inclusive management culture.
- You'll motivate support staff to ensure that desired outcomes for services users are continually achieved.
- You'll be responsible for the planning of the staff rota ensuring that full cover is provided for all shifts.
- Be involved in the consistent and continual evaluation of care service provision and the service user experience.
- Undertake initial assessments with prospective clients
- Maintain a non-risk averse approach by continually reviewing service users risk management and relapse plans.
- Ensure that the voice of the service user is present throughout the support planning process and that care is delivered in a person-centred way.
- You'll be involved in the design and implementation of the service's quality assurance policy.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications required:
- Management / deputy management experience in a Social Care setting such as Care home manager, Supported living manager, outreach manager, care manager, registered manager
- NVQ/QCF Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care (or willingness to complete within agreed timescale)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please give me a call on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- service manager
- mental health
- registered manager
- mental illness
- care home manager
- residential home manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'