The Nursing Home Manager role
- The home consist of general nursing, end of life care and a specialist dementia unit. You'll ensure that all serviced users, their loved ones, employees and the public are treated with the up most dignity and respect at all times.
- You'll be responsible for the Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying, Quality Assurance functions within the home
- You'll be Registered With CQC and ensure that all KLOE are met with good or outstanding.
- You'll be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff, building your staff team as the occupancy of the home grows
The Successful Candidate
- QCF 5 or equivalent is essential
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) PIN as required by the company's registration requirements
- Be highly organised and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
- Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying and Acquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
- Provide guidance and support to your team to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to your service users.
- Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care planning.
- Salary - £40,-000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
- Contract - Permanent
- Full Time - 40 (Forty) hours per week plus on call
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Inclusion in our pension scheme
- Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
- A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior management team
Interested? To be considered for the Nursing Home Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks rceruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Residential Manager
- NVQ4 RGN RMN