In this role you will take responsibility for growing the staff team and establishing care hours to get this service up and running.
The main purpose of the Domiciliary Care Manager is to assume management responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the branch and be responsible for the long term planning, organising, directing and staffing of the service. You will provide care to a wide range of clients including but not limited to:
* Elderly, Dementia and Alzheimer's sufferers;
* End of life clients
* People with Physical disabilities;
* Mental health conditions;
* Specialist conditions such as MS, Parkinson's disease
* Developing policies and procedures
* Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
* Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
* Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
* Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate for the Domiciliary Care Managers role must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
You will be the Registered Manager for the service so an NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly advantageous.
To apply please send your CV into us
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- branch manager
- community care
- registered manager