Dove Resourcing is currently working alongside a dedicated childcare provider, seeking a Registered Manager based within their home in the Leicestershire area.
The company I’m working with provide vocational learning and therapy services, they deliver comprehensive package of care and education to each child within the service. You would provide support to young people between the ages of 5-18 years old who would have emotional behavioural difficulties.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of Diploma Level 3 Children and Young People Workforce and Level 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Evidence of significant successful experience working in residential children’s services
- Potential to successfully manage at middle management level and contribute to problem solving initiatives and development planning
- Ability to lead and mentor other staff to motivate, engage and successfully support/care for children and young people exhibiting very challenging behaviour
- The ability to lead and support behaviour management amongst a multi-disciplinary team of professionals
- A full UK driving licence
- Support vulnerable young people from the ages of 5-18 years old.
- Support the Registered Manager on all aspects of running the home.
- Complete weekly staff meetings and supervisions.
- Complete staff rota’s.
- Act up to manager while absent.
The salary for the Registered Manager position is between £34-£36K plus bonuses.
You will be contracted to 39 hrs per week.
If you’re on the lookout for a Registered Manager role based within the Leicestershire area, please do get in touch with Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered managers - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation
- Young People
- Residential Care