Job Paths 4 U are Exclusively working with a provider of residential services and we are looking to recruit a Registered Manager for a Brand New Learning Disabilities home-based in Leicestershire.
Our client is a provider of residential children services and they currently have 3 homes based across the midlands. They are opening a new home which will specialise in providing the highest standard of care to Children and Young People diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Autism and who present challenging behaviours.
This Registered Manager opportunity is an excellent opportunity to join an up and coming provider who is all about delivering the highest standard of care.
Our client is looking to develop and open more residential services specialising in Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours, so there will plenty of opportunity to develop into a Responsible Individual or an Operations Manager role in the future.
As the Registered Manager of this new service, you will see your roles and duties developing as the service does, however below is a brief overview of the tasks and duties you will undertake on a regular basis:
- Alongside the owner, you will be responsible for making sure the home is fully registered with Ofsted and regulations are being met
- Complete all risk assessments and all other relevant paperwork, constantly updating it
- Build positive relationships with local authorities and different commissioning bodies to market the home
- Once open devise and complete the staffing rota to make sure the home is fully staffed 24/7
- Be able to build relationships within the local & wider communities to form a support and guidance network relevant to working with Children and Young People with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours
- Act as a positive role model for all junior staff in making sure the highest standard of care is being delivered
- Be able to match placements well
- Be able to think outside of the box to different challenges and issues which may present themselves
The ideal person for this Registered Manager position will need to be:
- Someone who has got experience in working with and managing services specialising in the care of people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours
- Completed QCF Level 5 in Social Care management
- Ideally based in Leicester with having access to your own vehicle
- To look at and develop a pool of activities in the house and across Leicestershire which would be suitable for people diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours
- Experienced in working with external agencies such as CAMHS, Social Workers and other relevant health professionals
This opportunity would be excellent for either an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step or a registered manager who is looking to develop in the not too distant future
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Meals paid on duty
- Plus many more!
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Contact: Ben at Job Paths 4 U
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Learning Disabilities
- Residential Services
- Social Care
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'