An excellent opportunity for a Registered Residential Care Home Manager has arisen to join this ambitious and growing healthcare provider with a great ethos and reputation. My client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with learning disabilities, providing long-term accommodation and care, based in small, unique style homes.
The service is a residential care home supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. As such this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a great company with an excellent support structure to manage a service that has recently slipped in its usually exemplary standards of care. Historically the service has a great reputation but has suffered more recently from a lack of clear registered management leadership. There is a lovely staff team in place already and the home is full. You will be heavily involved in the all finance and marketing on the site and ensuring staff members are supported to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability services and complex needs
- Previous history of being a registered manager
- Experience of line managing a team
- NVQ 5 or above would be ideal
- Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
- Any experience of working with individuals with a forensic history would be a bonus
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Sal: 32k plus discretionary bonus
Previously successful candidates have come from an established Home Manager Position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Jon on or email your CV to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- Learning Disabilities
- Registered Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'