This is an excellent opportunity to join an established provider of learning disabilities and complex needs care who are looking to appoint a new registered manager for their service in the North London area.
Our client have a strong financial backing and are known for offering person centred, high quality care across the South. This role is suitable to candidates already in a management level role in a specialist care setting.
- Ensure care plans are accurate, safe and effective, meeting service user's needs and allowing them to live as independently as possible
- Ensure the service is compliant with internal and CQC standards relating to quality and safety of care
- Staff management, leadership and development
- Financial management of the service
- Assist operations manager as needed
- Experience at registered manager level in a specialist care setting
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulations with proven track record of achieving positive results in inspections
- Based in commutable distance of North London
- Excellent leadership skills
- Passionate about specialist care
If interested please send CVs to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher or call for further details.