Domus are working exclusively with a fantastic charitable organisation who are looking to recruit for a Registered Manager for their new purpose-built residential service for adults with complex physical needs and learning disabilities.
My client is ideally looking for someone who is already registered with CQC and experienced in working with learning disabilities and complex physical needs.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be currently registered with CQC, with experience of managing learning disability services.
- An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to step up will also be considered.
- Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
- Ideally be a driver or located within 1 hour commute of the service.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
- physical disabilities
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'