Registered Manager - Homecare
Location: St Mellons, Cardiff
Salary: up to £38,000 depending on experience plus bonus scheme
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of domiciliary / homecare services to clients across the UK and they are currently recruiting a Registered Manager to join their service in St Mellons on the outskirts of Cardiff.
The service is part of an award winning network providing premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly across the UK.
About the Role
Covering the Cardiff and Newport areas the service is currently providing over 3000 hours of care per week and employs approximately 170 staff. The main aims of the role are to:
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes.
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring exceptional CIW inspections.
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients, ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment.
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to clients.
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios.
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
- Ability to ensure the scheduling is effectively designed to ensure Carers deliver the allocated care to the clients.
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets
Hours per week: 45 hours (Week 1: 7am - 4pm & Week 2: 10am - 7pm plus 1 weekend in 4 working 7am -1pm on both Saturday and Sunday in the office)
There will usually be no on-call duties unless there is an emergency situation (e.g. extensive staff illness etc.).
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have:
- Previous extensive Registered Manager experience in a busy homecare/domiciliary setting
- NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualifications in Health and Social Care (or be working towards)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A driving licence and their own vehicle
This is a full-time position and the role is paying up to £38,000 depending on experience plus a bonus scheme to be discussed at interview.
To apply for this role please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons on for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'