Registered Manager | Birmingham
Swiis Foster Care is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to manage our Birmingham fostering service. The role is full-time and will report directly to the National Director of Foster Care.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HCPC registered social work professional to take on a challenging and stimulating role managing a team of social workers and providing professional leadership to the service. The ideal candidate will either have previous experience as a Registered Manager within a fostering service, or have experience of working as a Fostering Service Manager or Deputy Manager and have the knowledge, drive and aspiration to become a successful Registered Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include undertaking the role of the OFSTED Registered Manager with its attendant responsibilities in respect of inspection, registration, monitoring of outcomes and working to ensure best practice across the service.
This position is available immediately; and is full time, permanent, with office hours covering 09:00 - 17:30 (37.5 hours per week), however, flexibility of working hours will on occasion be required. The salary and additional benefits attributed to this role include:
- Up to £65-75K per annum dependant on experience
- Car allowance*
- Mileage expenses
- Potential relocation allowance for the right applicant
- 30 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care options after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- At least 3 years’ management experience working with children and families.
- HCPC registration.
- Level 5 management qualification or willing to undertake the qualification
- Thorough understanding of legislative framework pertaining to children
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
- Car Driver
If you believe that you have the experience and ambition to work for a quality Foster Care Agency in the UK and have the desire to improve outcomes for Children and Young People Looked after, then please apply in writing by close of play Friday 23 February.
For further information contact Keith Stopher, National Director of Foster Care (England, Wales & N.Ireland)
Swiis Foster Care is committed to safeguarding children and young people and vulnerable adults. Post holders are subject to satisfactory references and disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.