PERMANENT POSITION RM / 1
Salary £ Extremely Competitive
Registered Nurse Desirable but not Essential
Other Selected Benefits:
- Individual commission up to 20% of salary pa
- Annual salary reviews
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Personal development plan including structured training
- Day off for your Birthday
- Free car parking
- 25 days annual holiday
We are an entrepreneurial Care Group that has acquired a home in Kettering and is looking for a Registered Manager to run a brand new refurbished 27 bed care home.
The care home will be purpose built to specialise in Dementia care and experience in this field is essential.
The care home will be vacant to start and therefore it gives the prospective applicant the chance to build their own home from the ground up. All equipment will be brand new with the building boasting newly refurbished interiors.
The new manager will get the opportunity to get involved in the design of the interior as well as full training on the use of I.T solutions for care management.
The manager will be tasked with thinking up new and innovative advertising schemes and proposals to attract new residents to the home.
Further incentives once certain milestones are reached (occupancy, CQC Ratings etc)
As Registered Manager you will be able to evidence:
• Must be an existing Registered Home Manager or Deputy with QCF/NVQ Level 4 or 5
• Registered Nurse desirable but not essential
• Strong administration skills, including full understanding of CQC requirements for a care / nursing homes
• Solid experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy in a care home environment
• Ability and experience to lead and mentor a team.
Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, new KLOE's, Safeguarding procedures and best practices of care.
• Must have the ability to administer medication, carry out audits, assess new residents and ensure compliance.
• Computer literate
• Must have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to market the care home and fill bed vacancies when required.
Are you a highly motivated, personal care focused manager looking for a new challenge in Northamptonshire, then please contact Nick
This role is subject to satisfactory references, DBS check and successful registration with CQC.
- Nursing Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"