You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
As a Registered Manager, you will:
* Take full responsibility for the successful development and management of your branch, care service, office staff and home carers in the community
* Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
* Lead the team in achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
* Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen our brand locally
* Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
* Recruit, retain and support staff
The successful Registered Manager, must:
Hold a management qualification in Health & Social Care.
Have previous experience as a manager within a domiciliary care setting.
Have first class communication skills, be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have a real desire to move the business forward.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- branch manager
- community care
- registered manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job