My client are offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays, Pension scheme, Exclusive employee staff discounts and childcare voucher scheme
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for:
* The daily operational management of our care services at a local level
* The effective maintenance of relationships with existing clients and commissioners, and building new client relationships
* Managing and driving recruitment campaigns
* Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
* Engaging with CQC, CSU's ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contact
* Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
* Preparing tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
* Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing a large domiciliary branch.
You must hold a management qualification in Health & Social Care
You will have the ability to influence at all levels and a desire to be instrumental in the on-going growth and future of a great business.
You will have first class communication skills, be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have a real desire to move the business forward.
You will not be afraid of chasing new business and understand how to motivate and manage effective teams.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- branch manager
- community care
- registered manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job