Social Personnel are looking for an individual to manage a children's residential home in Saxmundham.
- lead a team of up to fifteen staff members in meeting the needs of vulnerable young people
- An understanding around the extensive legislation relating to safeguarding young people and residential care
- Reliable, organised, analytical and have good problem solving skills
- Experience of working with young people who present challenging behaviour
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Committed, dedicated and able to meet the flexible working hours the role demands.
What you need:
- A Level 4/5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or higher/equivalent.
- Be willing to complete the Registered Managers Award within 12 months of taking up the post.
a sound working knowledge of The Children’s Act 1989, The Quality Standards, Children’s Homes Regulations, Working Together 2015 and all other current legislation that is needed to operate successfully at ’Outstanding’ level as judged by OFSTED.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please submit an application below.
- Development Opportunities
- Social Care
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'