Registered Manager - Children's Residential School
£35,000 -45,000 + Benefits
Our client, a privately owned organisation who provide Education and Residential care for children with a range of conditions including Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), are currently looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced manager. Located in Horsham the Principal will be responsible for the current 'Head of Care and Head of Education' of the site which is currently rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a Registered Manager or Senior Manager, Head of Care or Service Manager within a Specialist Education and Residential setting. Reporting into the Principal you will work closely and be responsible for the overall running of the site. You will need to have experience in Behavioural, emotional and social difficulties and specific learning difficulties including ADHD and Autism. A positive, forward thinking and enthusiastic personality is needed and most importantly, someone who has a real passion for quality care.
- NVQ Level 5 or RMA Qualified
- Must have current residential registered management experience
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED
- Strong background of working within children's services
- Flexible and creative with their approach
- Positive and confidence building personality