Domus are currently working with a national organisation in the need of a Registered Manager to oversee a Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging Behaviour residential service in Dover, for young adults.
- To be an effective member of the care management team in developing operational policy, service procedures and good practice.
- To identify and maintain high standards of care practice in line with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
- To develop and maintain a culture that enables all staff to work together to promote service users' welfare and create a safe environment in which they can live and learn.
- QCF / NVQ level 5.
- Considerable experience with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours within younger adults.
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support.
- Demonstrable management experience.
- Experience of developing a service.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-RMDP-5084 or email your CV to
- Challenging Behaviour
- Learning Disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job