Parkside is a 32-bed residential care home that has been operating in the London Borough of Havering since 1971. The home is owned by Romford Baptist Housing Association Ltd, which is a not for profit organisation. Parkside is ambitious for its residents wishing to achieve excellence and this includes aspirations for an Outstanding CQC rating.
The home works in partnership with Romford Baptist Church to create a Christian ethos for the residents and staff, most of whom are Christians. It is an occupational requirement of the role that the Registered Manager should be a committed Christian within the Equality Act 2010.
Your role as Registered Manager!
Working in compliance with CQC and Safeguarding requirements responsibilities will include the Worship and devotional life of the home including services and grace at meals. We need someone who will ensure the application of the home’s philosophy in order to meet the aims of our Statement of Purpose. Duties will be to:
- Ensure high standards of care are provided and maintained within current legislation and policies
- Ensure dignity and individual personalities are respected at all times
- Use effective and appropriate quality monitoring systems to assess the home’s activities with regard to its aims and objectives
- Manage the occupancy levels and maintain up-to-date and accurate records
- Ensure the security of the premises
- Ensure that recruitment and employment policies and procedures are current and applied fairly and consistently
- Staff management and training
- Supervision of the planning and provision of activities to ensure they include an appropriate range of social and spiritual input
- To investigate and respond to any complaints
What do you need to succeed?
- Significant experience and appropriate qualification (Level 5) in Health and Social Care
- Compassionate and caring; able to commit to the Christian ethos of the Home
- Able to work flexibly and deliver results
- Resident-focused with experience caring for the elderly
- Attention to detail and able to make decisions under pressure
- Strong management and administrative skills
- Knowledge of Safeguarding issues
- Experience of identifying issues and developing solutions.
If we sound like the kind of company you want to work for, then this may just be the career move you’ve been looking for! Click apply now.
You will receive an email shortly which you will need to read through to provide consent and complete your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job