I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a new residential service opening in Bedford. Salary £33000 - £35000.
This service will provide residential care and support to adults with learning disabilities/autism and associated complex needs.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to;
- Lead and direct staff, ensuring a high quality of care is provided to the residents.
- Maintain and promote excellence in standards of care.
- Provide a safe and positive home experience that exceeds the essential standards of quality and safety in accordance with CQC.
- Take a lead on staff recruitment for the home.
- Carry out referral assessments.
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need;
- A NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management
- To demonstrate significant experience within a managerial capacity
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities / autism / complex needs
- A strong knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
For more information, please contact Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job