Position: Registered Manager - Ashford
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Registered Care Manager who will be responsible for leading day to day operations and the growth of the business with a view to becoming the best home care provider in the area. In return, they offer an annual salary of up to £35,000 per year including additional performance related bonuses and they offer full training and support.
The successful candidate will be supported by the CEO, Finance Manager, Training Manager, Field Care Supervisors, Team Leaders and Business Administration Support officers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful individual will have the following skills:
- Excellent understanding and experience of the social care sector
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities
- NVQ L5 (or working towards) or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills "verbal, written and electronic skills
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to manage own time
- Experience of recruiting staff
- Ability to work under own initiative or within a team
- Clear understanding of good quality care
- Clear police check relevant to country of residence
- You will also need to apply the principles of good care management and use your exceptional organisational skills together with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure the efficient running of the company.
- You will be part of the Oncall back up team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally you will have experience of running a domiciliary care service alongside strong leadership and management qualities which are essential.
- Hold, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- Must have experience in a management position within the Domiciliary Care sector
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Experience in managing people
- Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
- Home Care
- Social Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job